Monday, June 30, 2014

We've got a runner

This case started approximately a year ago with an asset investigation. The asset investigation turned into a locate investigation. For the sake of privacy I am going to only change the name and city of the person in involved. We were retained to locate and serve papers on Mr. John Brown. Mr. Brown was responsible for overseeing the legality of some documents and may have failed to do so. The failure in oversight caused my client loss of significant funds. My client's attorney contacted Morrow Detective Agency and asked if we could assist her with locating Mr. Brown. After contacting the attorney's client and speaking with her we started the assignment. It took our offices approximately one week to locate Mr. Brown. I go out and make contact with Mr. Browns wife and confirm that he is residing there in Santa Barbara but was not home. I set my clock for o dark thirty in anticipation of conducting surveillance to facilitate the service of process. The following morning I arrive at the Brown residence and sit. Approximately 4 hours into surveillance Mr. Brown exits his residence with a stroller and baby in said stroller. Unbeknownst to Mr. Brown I am taking photos of him, I approach him and explain who I am and why I am there. Mr. Brown proceeds to run at full speed with the baby in the stroller in attempt to evade service, I took a photo of him running ( Judges love those) and I in turn walked over to his residence and placed the documents by his door. I took some other photos to prove that I was there and that the service was a personal one and a good one and departed the area, while driving away I saw Mr. Brown, he saw me and yep, you guessed it, he ran again.

A few things that can be taken from this experience, one the person does not have to accept the documents in order for a service of process to be a good one, two taking photos of the person is a big help just in case they don't show up and the credibility of the service is questioned, and three you can run Mr. Brown, but you sure cant hide.

Morrow Detective Agency is a licensed private investigation firm located on the border of Ventura and Los Angeles, Ca in Simi Valley, CA. Morrow Detective Agency is capable of performing surveillance, process service, locates, background investigations, asset investigations, and more. Please feel free to visit our website at www.MorrowDetectiveAgency.com  or give us a call at (805) 823-3540 and allow us to make your problem our solution!

3 comments:

  1. AMX Detective Agency is one of the best private detective agency in Delhi Providing all types of investigation services in all over India and aboard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMX Detectives Pvt. Ltd. is one of the leading private detectives in Delhi expertise in handling pre and post matrimonial investigation, Corporate investigation and all types of personal detective cases. We are solved successfully 20,000 Cases. For more details Please Log on AMX Detectives

    ReplyDelete
  3. Season21.com is one of the leading private detective agency in Delhi, India expertise in handling pre and post matrimonial investigation services in Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Goa, Noida, Gurgaon, Hyderabad and all of India.
    Season21 Detective Agency

    ReplyDelete